Sunday, May 10, 2009

Okay so i have this thing....

....About people washing there hands. I'm a germ freak. If my food hits the ground I don't pick it up and say " Well it was less then ten seconds" that shit is gross. If your food hits the ground throw it away.

I also despise people that don't wash there hands. It's DISGUSTING!!! If i see you in a public bathroom and you don't wash your hands after you leave the stall I'm most likely going to yell or talk loud enough so you can hear me say "that's fucking disgusting wash your damn hands" I'm not afraid of you, I'm afraid of your fucking germs. Ewww. People that do that make me sick.

Everyone that knows me know's that i wash my hands constintly. My hands are dry from washing them so much. Lol.

So please, all I ask is that you wash your hands. It not only keeps you from gettin sick it keeps others from getting sick.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA you always have these "things"
    lol you're funny!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete