Monday, July 20, 2009

Tattoo's

So these are the Tattoo's i plan on getting in my life, there may be otheres i'll get,but these are the one's i feel like it get to have soonish. These are things i have loved my whole life, and they mean something to me.




I plan on getting this tattoo with in the next couple of months, it's going to be on my right foot :)
These are the bugs i'm going to add onto my foot with the dragon fly on it. :)



And this one I'm either going to get on my side like this pic or i'm going to get it on my back. I haven't really decided yet. But they are going to be beautiful.

I have always loved little bugs, the peace sign is my life and i have always, always, always found cherry blossom trees beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment