Yay! My best friend is finally home from her vacation! It feels like she's been gone for MONTHS! No joke, she's only been gone for like a week and a half though, but to me it felt much longer. Lol.
Thank goodness she is back. YAY!
On another note...
It feels like all my other friendships are hitting speed bumps and pot holes...
My relationship with Jacob is kind of at a stand still, i never really know if we're friends or if Nicki and I are the ones he calls when he doesn't wanna hangout with his gay friends...It hurts my feelings that he can just put our friendship on the back burner like that when we have been friends for 11 years... I don't get it, and i really think that I never will unless he tells me why he treats us like that.
We have made it clear to him though that we do NOT like his gay friends, they are rude, judge mental and just down right bitchy, and i for one don't take that shit. It's disgusting.
As for Andrew, he lives in another state and i'm still not okay with that, he's my gay husband! Gah! I miss him so much it makes me wanna cry, when he calls and texts me it get's even worse cause i just want him to jump in his car and come over and see me. I miss him!!! Thank goodness he's coming home next month for like a week. :)
Nicolle, my best friend for life. She's one person in my life that will forever and always be there.
I know that for a fact, she's my spirit sister, i swear we met in another life. We are so a like in many ways yet so different. We balance each other out witch is amazing. I have no clue what I would do without her. She's my sister, and i'm so glad she's back home.
Shannon, I don't really know where Shannon and I stand, nothing has really been the same between us since she got a boyfriend, her life revolves around this guy. Her friend ships are different with the people she was close with, me being one of them.
Another thing she does is she brings up Impact and always says "i really wanna go i think i'm going to go in such and such month" but then when i bring up the month that she wanted to go to she always comes up with an excuse.... I mean if she really wanted to go and was committed wouldn't she have gone by now? Now when she says those things i have no reaction because it's always been a let down.
Another thing she does is she ALWAYS tells Nicki and I that she wants to hangout with us and she misses us, well whenever we call her to hangout with us she never want's to do what we're doing. Ugh. I'm at my wits ends with this girl at the moment. Blah.
Nicole Wilde, OH MY GOD. She spent almost the whole summer with Nicki and I, not a day went by that the three of us weren't together. The three of us were inseparable for months. Well that is until shit went down with her dick head ex boyfriend. And now...... Well we haven't heard form her for weeks, no make that months. It's really annoying, i felt like she used both of us, she used to come to my house and use my comp to do her work stuff and then she would eat lunch and then just leave when she was done, yes she had other things to do but dude don't fuckin come to my house use my shit and eat my food and then STOP talking to me. NOT COOL.
I'm really hurt that she did those things, it's like mine and Nicki's friend ship was just disposable....Ugh another person i'm done with for awhile.
Sarah, I miss my Sarah. For awhile we were really close, and now i feel like we have so much distance between us. I wish she would come around more, yes i know she has school and work and that she lives clear in BFE, but i miss her and i deserve to see her. SARAH I MISS YOU DAMN IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







woman! I miss your face! its my birthday wednesday we all get to go out to eat next weekend :) HELLLL YEA!
ReplyDelete