Soooo, this year I honestly haven't been in the Christmas spirit.
I have no clue what's wrong with me....
I'm normally the one that's all about Christmas.. Last year I had our tree set up BEFORE Thanksgiving. This year it took all my energy just to go out to our garage and take it out and bring it inside..
I've also noticed that this month/year has flown by. Where the hell did it go!?
I can't believe that Christmas is this week, it just felt like we got done with Thanksgiving yesterday... Blah. I guess the saying is true " As you get older the years go by faster" Well shit this year flew by and it's already almost 2010! Gah!
Another thing i've noticed is that i'm not the only one NOT in the Christmas spirit, almost everyone i've talked to just hasn't been in the mood this year... I think it might be something in the air or energy of the universe... It's kind of freaking me out.
Oh well there's nothing I can do to change it except for step left and choose something new and choose to be in spirit. I AM in the Christmas spirit right now!
NOW NOW NOW!!
Love and Light to all and Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment