So lately I feel like I have been paying a really high price to be in a friend ship with my friend Shannon... Ugh. I love her to death but i can't stand the childish posts on facebook, the pointless drama she makes with stupid shit. It's getting old. I know she's going through a rough time with her marriage and all, but damn i don't need that pointless shit in my life. It's annoying.
I honestly feel just like cutting her our right now. I know that sounds harsh, but i need to do something i can't take it anymore.... Ugh. I don't know what to do... And to be completely honest i'm feeling the same way about Mollie too... she's always complaining about something that happened in her past... your past doesn't exists! IT NEVER HAPPENED!! The only time is RIGHT NOW! NOW NOW NOW!!
I don't wanna hear anyone complain about there past or how bad there life is anymore. Yes i have compassion for you and what you are going through..but if you aren't willing and ready to step up and take some action on changing it then there is NOTHING i can do for you. When you are ready and willing to start taking action on how to change it then i'll be there right by your side ready and willing to assist you, but as for right now i get to step back and take a break from all the bitching and moaning that i hear every time i hangout with these girls... i've had it!!!
Ha, after reading what i just wrote you most likely think i'm being a heartless bitch, but i'm really not. I care for these girls and love them a lot, i just can't handle it anymore.. i need a damn break! lol.
Feel free to leave your comments. :) xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment