So every day this summer that I have stepped into my backyard I have seen a beautiful monarch butterfly...and for some reason every time i see one I think of my grandma Ina... butterfly's weren't her favorite or anything...what she really loved was humming birds...i see those every time i step outside too....I find it very odd yet very comforting at the same time...
Maybe it's a sign or something, but i'm just not sure. It's so weird...
I'm getting that I get to look up the meaning of both of them and start putting the pieces together. Cause appreantly I get to know what they both mean.
I also have always wanted a humming bird tattoo on my shoulder blade to represent my grandma and plus i think they are beautiful. :)
Meanings of both---
HUMMINGBIRD - joy, love an beauty. Hummingbird darts lightly through the world, spreading its message of joy and beauty, and teaching us to appreciate the wonder and magic of everyday existence. It teaches you how to live in joy and peace.
BUTTERFLY - is about transformation. Butterfly fearlessly leaves the safety of its cocoon to meet a new world in a new form, trusting its untried wings to allow it to fly. It is a powerful symbol for anyone who's contemplating or in the midst of a major change. It is about bringing color and joy to our lives, learning to dance with joy as we make those changes in our lives transforming us and our lives.
Wow... I get that both of those represent my life right now.
The butterfly for me meaning that i get to start thinking about what i get to do in life, what my contribution is to this world.
The humming bird...well i have been like a humming bird my whole life. I walk around every day full of joy, and i do my best to share that joy with everyone i come into contact with. So honestly the humming bird thing is no surprise. Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment