
I miss my mommy....she's been gone for almost a month now..and i miss her. A lot...
You might be wondering why...
Well a couple months ago she had a seizure..and when she fell she broke her collar bone. It was horrible and still some what is... When she first went into the hospital after having the seizure they didn't take care of the broken collar bone how they were supposed to, so in return it got MUCH worse over the weeks after she came home. So after it got much worse she had to have surgery a couple weeks ago and had to have a plate and 6 pins in to fix it. Ugh. It's just been a horrible experience for her and everyone else.
So after she had the surgery she has been staying at my grandparents house with her fiance'. Lately she's been coming home every other day, but it's not enough. I miss her! I want her home for good!!! I know she will come home soon, i'm just being selfish and want her home now. Lol







Jess! You're mom is so beautiful, and looks like such a sweet lady! Focus on her getting well, NOW. We actually were discussing this in LMT recently, that rather than focusing on the horrible event, the pain, the fear....focus on her getting well and the joy you all will feel when she does get well. I promise it makes such a huge difference! :) :) Sending love and light to both of you and your family. :)
ReplyDelete